Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Salz, Rich wrote:

And, I feel offended if US people insist on distorting the
meaning of "slave" only mean black slaves ignoring sad history of
enslavement of yellows (and whites).

Okay, I understand that. If things like the Knodel draft move
forward, will you bring that viewpoint into discussion of it?  If
not, then that viewpoint might not get represented.

As I already expressed my viewpoint here in IETF list where the
draft is now under discussion, how can you say the viewpoint be
brought to discussion of the draft?

The IETF was US-dominated

It was but isn't.

Yes,

No, it isn't.

and I was explaining why we should address some mistakes of the
past. That doesn't mean ignoring other mistakes;

I can see no mistakes. Could you elaborate what "some" and "other"
mistakes are?

							Masataka Ohta