Re: Follow-up from NomCom advisor discussion

Rich,

I think one of the challenges here may be that they still are counted towards quarrom.   Also, what if there are 2 advisors, one which has the duties specified as to not vote, and one that does no thave the specified.  It may leave room for ambiguity.

I do agree with Barbara that we seem to have hit a challenge where the simplicity of the rule (all members are part of the nomcom body and all members vote on non-selection items) can be construed as a problem (not saying it is, or is not, but at least some feel that way).

If there is way to update the text (not sure what the full ramifications are), it may be a reasonable way to proceed.

regards,

Victor K