Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

>      And I'm telling you that if you that the bar to compel speech is
    considerably
    higher than rank assertions and fallacies.

Nobody is compelling anything, unless the IETF comes to consensus to not use language that some find problematic. I think you have made it clear that you are opposed to that consensus. Calling it compelled speech is clever and I salute your linguistic ability.