Meetecho abrupt termination of meeting

Is it really necessary for Meetecho to abruptly, and without prior que, terminate at the end of the scheduled time?

This is not a behaviour in real meetings nor with “normal” telemeeting services.

In SPRING the last speaker was cut off mid sentence.

I do not find this an acceptable tool for us to use if that is the behaviour we need to contend with.

Best regards

Stewart