Re: USA dominion: Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 06:22:32PM -0500, Mary B wrote:
> You might also want to consider that it isn't just a US majority, it's a
> white male US majority, which is also an issue IMHO.   The same applies for
> WG chairs etc.  Indeed, I would posit that the lack of diversity when it
> comes to gender is also a huge issue with the organization.

Lets stay on topic (or open another thread):

What specifically do you think we should do to have
sufficient diversity for deciding on IETF document language evolution ?

How much is this ok. to be a primarily USA lead initiative ?
What does it say about the self proclaimed inclusiveness goal of the
IETF if it does imvolve 70% or more USA centric contributors ?

Same question to the others who +1 your post.

Cheers
   Toerless

--
---