Re: [Ietf108planning] Registration open for IETF 108

Thanks, Jay

Hope you asked those lost sponsors under which type of enhancements to
a virtual meeting they would consider to sponsor again.

Given how you where not specific in your answer, i can only speculate
which type of sponsoring was affected.

Commercial poster/product-demo sponsored sessions for example shouldn't
be too difficult to replicate virtually and showing up in the agenda
Virtual bits&bites with separate webex channel per demo for example..
 - Time Chown et.al. posted some interesting video clips
of creating virtual spaces in which to show posters etc.. Looked
rough, but exactly the direction thats needed. Foremost for
non-marketing purpose, but why not use it for that too.

Cheers
    Toerless