Re: [Ietf108planning] Registration open for IETF 108

Tim

On 11/06/2020, at 9:03 PM, Tim Chown <tjc.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can see both points of view, but it would help to understand the rationale for the fee if there were some data published - and maybe I missed it - on the administrative cost of running a wholly online IETF meeting.  And whether that fee is covering purely those, or a share of the year on year administrative costs for the IETF.

Answers in this blog post

Jay
--
Jay Daley