Re: Change in IPR policies

Adrian Farrel <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    >>> (2) There is a very specific and, as far as I know, completely
    >>> new, prohibition against distribution or broadcasting of any
    >>> meeting-related discussion or events.  That seems like a giant
    >>> step away from the IETF's tradition of openness and free
    >>> availability of materials.
    >>
    >> I need to check, but I think the intent there was to restrict
    >> livestreaming and nothing else as the combination of live
    >> streaming + open jabber rooms would effectively allow
    >> participation without registration.  Once I’ve reviewed I
    >> will get that corrected.

    > - Does this mean that audio streaming will no longer happen?

I suspect that it will be difficult because I think that stream originated
from physical equipment in the room.

    > If so, I really (really, really) hope that Webex is going to let me

We are using meetecho. I've had three going at the same time.
bring up your mixer app, and mute or play with sliders to decide which one is more interesting.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-