RE: Change in IPR policies

>> (2) There is a very specific and, as far as I know, completely
>> new, prohibition against distribution or broadcasting of any
>> meeting-related discussion or events.  That seems like a giant
>> step away from the IETF's tradition of openness and free
>> availability of materials.
>
> I need to check, but I think the intent there was to restrict
> livestreaming and nothing else as the combination of live
> streaming + open jabber rooms would effectively allow
> participation without registration.  Once I’ve reviewed I
> will get that corrected.

Two points:
- The check box says "without IETF’s prior written consent"
  so perhaps the IETF would care to grant that wholesale
  and now.
- Does this mean that audio streaming will no longer happen?
   If so, I really (really, really) hope that Webex is going to let me
   join multiple simultaneous meetings so that I can easily skip in
   and out of the audio when I have an agenda clash. (I do also
   wonder, in this case, how we support people with platforms
   that can't run Webex in any of its forms.)

Best,
Adrian