Re: Specific Questions about Registration details for IETF 108

Hi John,
At 12:15 PM 09-06-2020, John C Klensin wrote:
Just for clarification, by "previous remote attendees", you mean
people who have regularly been attending remotely for some time
and not just, for example those who remotely attended IETF 107?
Right?  Or, if not, can you explain?

Remote attendees would be people who usually attend remotely, people who attend one meeting remotely and people attending meeting when it is relevant to them. I did not rely on the IETF 107 figures only.

> I did not factor in a new restriction [1] as I only
> noticed it a few minutes ago.

See separate thread that I'm about to start.

Ok.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy