Re: Specific Questions about Registration details for IETF 108

Hi Bob,
At 08:07 PM 03-06-2020, Bob Hinden wrote:
Charging different rates based on when you register doesn't have much effect on this. You need the same level of support independent of when people register and how much they pay. I bet you have a good idea of how many people will attend independent of this.

My guess is that the number of previous remote attendees will decrease to around 150. Revenue projection would be around $150,000. I did not factor in a new restriction [1] as I only noticed it a few minutes ago.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. The IETF is prohibiting the distribution or broadcasting of recordings of the events without written consent.