Re: site local addresses (was Re: Fw: Welcome to the InterNAT...)

> I suspect that most people there, who voted for
> the elimination ...

At my first IETF meeting I received a T-Shirt, courtesy of Marshall
Rose, I believe, that said "We reject kings, presidents and voting..."

The real tragicomedy of this situation is that someone considered it
fitting and proper to count 102 hands.