Re: site local addresses (was Re: Fw: Welcome to the InterNAT...)

Hello folks,

I was there, and it wasn't so black and white.
It's not fair to characterize it so.

I suspect that most people there, who voted for
the elimination of site-locals, would still be
favor of enabling the features that site-locals
were intended to offer.  Perhaps the majority
position could be paraphrased as "against site-local,
but sorry to see them go".

My own vote was for elimination, but I think it
will be a mistake if there isn't a way for people
to get unique prefixes practically for free.

Regards,
Charlie P.