From: Michael Hammer [mailto:mhammer@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 10:29 AM
To: Jim Fleming
Cc: 'The IETF'
Subject: Re: "...they didn't hide the fact that they were representing
their employers..." ?

Jim,

I quickly read the web sites you cited and it is about stealing trade
secrets.  I didn't see any reference to federal employees.

Lacking a more specific citation, I have to conclude that you are not a
lawyer and probably clueless about US Law.

Considering I have been to telecom standards meetings with the very people
that created and enforce these laws, with no deception about who they are
or what they were doing, your comments appear to be nonsense.

Mike