Re: GnuGK infrastructure design.

Hi Jan,

Ok, I've understood but for now I've no means to set it up like this.

Anyway, just 3 final questions to point me in the right way:

1. the firewall rules (opened ports from the outside) to this GnuGK would be same ones that the nat.ini describes for port forwarding, correct?
2. the traversal zone should be based on http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-10.html#ss10.5?
3. from what configuration example should I base this setup?

Regards,

Joao