Re: GnuGK infrastructure design.

Hi,

you need 1 public IP total. On that runs a GnuGk.

You can register all your 7 (?) endpoints to this gatekeeper directly
if they support H.460.18, or each location has its own gatekeeper that
forms a traversal zone with the gatekeeper on the public IP.

Jan

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev