Re: GDS failing to one site

For a production environment, I would suggest to use the GnuGk
2.3.5 executable provided on gnugk.org and not even bother compiling
the latest CVS unless we specifically found a bug you need fixed.

BTW: I compiled the executable on the website on Ubuntu.

Jan

Gina Bull wrote:
> Thanks! I'll forward the link to the sysadmin doing the compilation. (He was in dependency hell the
> last time I checked.)
>
> :-)
> Gina
>
> On 11/9/2011 3:50 PM, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Gina Bull<ginabull@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
> >> I haven't had any luck. Recompiling the latest version for our ubuntu
> >> environment has not gone well. :-( We're still working on that.
> >
> > Did you follow the instructions at
> > http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-14.html#ss14.1
> >
> > They Work For Me.  (Since I'm the one that wrote them.)

RSA(R) Conference 2012
Save $700 by Nov 18
Register now
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1