GDS failing to one site

I am new to GnuGK. I am replacing an old (very!) Cisco router that acts as our gatekeeper with GnuGK
(v. 2.3.0) on a Linux box. Currently the GnuGK and the old Cisco gatekeepers are peered with the
North American gatekeepers. The Cisco will be shut off as soon as I fix this remaining problem.

Good news: I have GDS numbers for three test sites at Internet 2. All three can be reached from our
new GnuGK.

Bad news: There is a site being connected to from a user here that cannot be reached via our GnuGK,
but *can* via the old Cisco gatekeeper.

The old Cisco has no logging capability (one reason why I hate it) so I cannot compare the two
gatekeepers easily. But maybe I am missing something in my Neighbor definition for the N.A.
gatekeepers. Perhaps it is something obvious that somebody can tell me. (We only use the gatekeeper
as a straight-forward directory; we do not use it to control bandwidth or rewrite or direct traffic
through gateways.)

If it isn't an obvious lack in the configuration, I have logs I can send to the list.

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
#OSU
GK1=CiscoGK
#Internet 2
GK2=CiscoGK
#old UVa Cisco router
GK3=CiscoGK

[Neighbor::GK1]
GatekeeperIdentifier=GK1
Host=192.148.244.130:1719
SendPrefixes=00,!001179
AcceptPrefixes=*
ForwardLRQ=always
ForwardHopCount=5

[Neighbor::GK2]
GatekeeperIdentifier=GK2
Host=207.75.164.39:1719
SendPrefixes=00,!001179
AcceptPrefixes=*
ForwardLRQ=always
ForwardHopCount=5

[Neighbor::GK3]
GatekeeperIdentifier=GK3
Host=128.143.2.212:1719
SendPrefixes=001179
AcceptPrefixes=*
ForwardLRQ=always
ForwardHopCount=5

Thanks!
Gina
Gina Bull
Network System Engineer
University of Virginia - ITS Network Systems
PO Box 400324, 2015 Ivy Road, Charlottesville, VA 22904

RSA(R) Conference 2012
Save $700 by Nov 18
Register now
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1