Re: GDS failing to one site

Hi Gina,

I think GDS might need a switch to accept non-neighbor LRQs:

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
AcceptNonNeighborLRQ=1

But you really should check the logs at which point the incoming call
fails.

Also, if you are installing a fresh GnuGk, you shouldn't start with an
old version. I would suggest you use the last release 2.3.5. That
probably won't fix your current issue, but why keep all the old bugs in
place that we have already fixed during the last couple of years ?

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RSA(R) Conference 2012
Save $700 by Nov 18
Register now