Re: GDS failing to one site

After working with the admin at the N.A. gatekeeper, I removed peering for their secondary
gatekeeper. Now GDS to our problem site works. He said it was because GnuGK does not prioritize
peers that serve the same site, so my GnuGK (version 2.3.5) was confused.

So my problem is solved ... but is it correct that GnuGK will not peer with two gatekeepers for the
same address space, or am I missing some configuration statement(s) that would allow this?

Gina

Gina Bull
Network System Engineer
University of Virginia - ITS Network Systems
PO Box 400324, 2015 Ivy Road, Charlottesville, VA 22904

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d