Re: GDS failing to one site

Hi Gina,

GnuGk can peer with multiple gatekeepers serving the same prefix. It
will send the LRQ to all neighbors serving the prefix and will route
the call to the first gatekeeper sending a positive response (LCF).

While you indeed can't prioritize a gatekeeper for a prefix, the calls
must still connect IMHO. Thinking back to the traces you posted, the
problem was that you didn't get a positive answer at all, so this
explanation sees a bit wired.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d