Re: ASTERISK H323 GATEWAY, GNUGK , OpenMCU + POLYCOM HDX: TOTAL UNIFIED COMMUNICATOR

You mean H.320 video calls over ISDN ? I don't think Asterisk supports
those at all.
And none of he H.323 channels had any video support last time I checked.

Jan

RESEARCH wrote:
> Hi Jan
>
> Does that suggest that I will not be able to bridge H323 Video call via
> Asterisk! Suppose my asterisk openH323 is properly configured and doesnt
> care about SIP but only H323 to ISDN
>
> Sam

Download Intel&#174; Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev