Re: Calling through two gnugks - traced - and finally solved!

Mike,

please pass along how you got your setup working.

Did you do no bind and no network interfaces?

Did you set:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Home=dynDNS public IP
ExternalIP=dynDNS public IP

Please let us know the exact changes you made to get your
setup working, as well as advise on what to do and what not.

Earl