Gnugk, priority for the callers

Hello

I run Gnugk 2.2.6 on Freebsd 6.2. I accept calls from different providers to my Cisco Gateways
Please tell me how can I give priorities to the callers. For example if there's no free channel available then the provider who's sends calls and It's priority is higher will get the available channels.

Thanks in Advance