GnuGK + Alerting

Hello,
i have difficult problem for me.
Firstly i i wll tell you the story about it:
There is a GSM gateway with cards. There is mobile operator named ERA. There are 2 accound on every card one with minutes and one with money. When becouse of something account with money is less then 1USD for example there is message from operator when calling like " charge card " - the nice lady is saying. Call is made becouse there are still minutes on cards but there is this message - we dont what this message. On Stargate 2N firm t is very simple not to have this message just checking the box named : "no alerting before connect" - from manual : by activation this parameter you can remove ALERTING message from messeges sequence of bulding outgoing call to gsm.
The call it disconnected when this ALERTING message is.

SO please tell me if it is possible to remove this message or disconnect call when alerting acured ? like it is happenning on Stargate ?

THX.