Re: GnuGK + Alerting

Thx for fast answer.
So how Stargate-GSM gateway know that this is a message from network ? coz it can be disabled on it. It is Quescom gateway. I was asking Technical support but thay are saying that it is impossible to make, but i dont belive them. I think that it is some Stage in signaling - Alerting.  If this signaling accured Stargate is droping a call. GnuGK dont see this satages ? i saw there some options like Signal timeout and Alerting timeout but i dont know if it has something with that.

THX.
Marcin Benc.