problem registering GW's on Centos

Hi everybody,

I installed gnugk on both windows and Centos 4...I did
not have any problems  registering my GW's,IP
phones,Softphones on my windos installation but all of
my GW's are not registering in my centos gatekeeper
except for the softphone i installed on the local
centos machine.

I've already tried to run the config file i used on
windows but that doesnt work also...

Hope anyone could extend some help.

Thanks,
Ron

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here
and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!
Games.