Re: To Stewart Nelson about endpoint not in real IP address

I've done a similar test today.
My setup was like this:

Gatekeeper is with RealIP.
Dialer (same as your MyPhone) is with PrivateIP.
Dialer successfully called and everthing worked.

My GateKeeper.INI is configured pretty much the same as yours.
Only, I'm using H245Routed=1.
Here is my INI.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1721
CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
RtpHandlerNumber=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=0
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
RemoveCallOnDRQ=0
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
SetupTimeout=8000
SignalTimeout=120000
AlertingTimeout=60000
TranslateFacility=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1

In any case, since I live in Bangladesh as well, you could also call me up
on my mobile: +880 11 932 000 if you wish to have a direct voice chat.

Regards
HASSAAN