Re: To Stewart Nelson about endpoint not in real IP address

Hi, Farhan!
I didn't told you to post any messages to Stewart!
He is not an extrasensory  or telepathy individual!
I only told you to look at your 6-th level log and read carefully previous
Stewarts posts in archives.
Where is your log?
Messages terminalCapabilitySet, terminalCapabilitySetAck, requests
openLogicalChannel, responses openLogicalChannelAck from both parties and
RTP/RTCP exchange are especially interesting.
Cut these fragments and send it here.

Igor Prokhorov.