Re: I cant make work gnugk throu a smoothwall

Stewart Nelson escribió:

I see that all the thing are very easy until you try it.
Is possible what I want ( PC ---internet ---PROXY----PC with gnugk) or I must change and put gnugk running in the Proxy?, because I'm tired of make round and don't see any unexpected change.
Thank for your patience.

I have different computer (2) in my local net and other (4) in internet the 4 ones are with dynamic ip so I need a gatekeper to find when I want to call then.
I have too dynamic ip but smothwall resolve it with the help of hn.org.

What is your application?  The usual reason that people run gnugk
behind a NAT, or on a NAT, is to allow multiple endpoints behind that
NAT.  If that is not your case, why do you need a GK at all?
Smoothwall can proxy H.323, so you should be able to connect
the two PCs without using a GK.  (You'll have to ask on another list
if you need help with that.)  If you have endpoint(s) with dynamic IPs,
you can use dynamic DNS to call them.

--Stewart