Re: Parent-Child GK

Thank-you so much for your help.  Simply by switch the port number (unknown to
me until you've pointed out just now) saved me from all the headache I've had
for the longest time.  Don't get me wrong, but I could just kiss you right
now!! :>

Anyway, there are 2 things that I would like to understand from here on.

1) Under the [Gatekeeper::Main] section, there is an option of which I've
configured "EndpointSignalPort=1720".  Is this option mainly target on the
port 1720 which allows all endpoints to register onto this gk by port 1720???
Does this option have anything to do with the default 1721 port issue of which
you've mentioned????

2)If point 1 has nothing to do with the default gk listening 1721 port, is
there a way to configure this to some other ports??

Thanks again for your help!!!   :>