Parent-Child GK

Hi all,

I'm starting to get the operation side of the parent/child gk structure, yet I
need some help in understanding/configuring the system to work in a way which
is more flexible.

Here's what I have problems with:
1) Can I configure the child GK to register to more than 1 parent gk at the
same time??  If so, how??
2) When a child gk is registered to the parent GK, it is registered as type
|gateway,gatekeeper| or |terminal,gatekeeper| before the parent can pass calls
to the child.  If a child is not registered to the parent GK, yet I have
placed the ip of the child gk as permanent endpoint in parent gk, it does not
work.  How do I specify type "gatekeeper" if I were to place child gk ip into
the permanent endpoint section in the parent gk?!?   (or is there a better way
of doing this??)
3) If I were to say I need a gk to act as a gateway, meaning this gk is not
registered to any other gk, but when a call is passed from another gateway or
a gk, the information passed on to this gk would only be the IP address and
the prefix so that it could pass calls onto gateways registered under this
standalone gk.  How would I go about doing this?!?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, for I've spent many days on the above
issues and still can't figure out a solution.

Thanks in advance!!!