----- Original Message -----
From: "Sebastian Nocetti" <snocetti@fibertel.com.ar>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 1:21 PM

My  big problem is:

If I have 2 GK, first one with GW Registered in and second one with
ATA's Registed in, If for example I want to place a call from ATA to
pstn, I think I have to send call coming from ATA to GW, that routes
Call to PSTN.

Example:

GK2
[PermanendEndPoints]
GW1=ipaddr;1#

[Rewrite]
4=1#4

And with this call is sent to GW.

On GW I have:

Pots
Incoming called-number 1#
Port xx

And that is all...

But when I do that call is hang after 180 secs...

I think this is because GW is registered against GK1 and call signalling
have to pass through GK1, but in this case call is originated from
another GK...