Re: HTMLWriter

Il giorno sab, 14/10/2006 alle 21.16 +0900, fchoong@xxxxxxxxxxx ha
scritto:
> Hi Sven, Roman, and All,
> I am currently working on the HTMLWriter. Does anybody have an idea what
> is meant by an Embedded Tag for the writeEmbeddedTags() method? I am
> guessing it is the hidden input used in HTML forms, but the
> closeOutUnwantedEmbeddedTags() method does not really make sense here.
>                                                                            David
> Fu.

Hi!

Not sure, as I don't know this java api, but it could be about the
"embed" and "object" tags.

I think, but again I may be wrong, that it makes sense to close these
tags. I guess that if you are writing xhtml the tags get always closed,
even if they don't have body.

If you need some clues about these tags, here I've found a few examples
that deal with applet, embed and object:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/plugin/developer_guide/using_tags.html

Hope that helps,
Mario
--