Re: Jboss/Java1.5 on HPPA in linux

>>>>> "Trevor" == Trevor Glen <tg@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Trevor> Has anyone had any luck with a 1.5 vm and/or classpath on a
Trevor> hppa linux box?

What VM are you using?
My impression is that hppa is probably the least support architecture
out there...

Beyond that, we've had success running jonas on gcj and other VMs.
We're working on jboss right now.  So, if it can't be done today, it
will probably be doable soon... at least on the more supported
platforms.

Tom