Re: Hello:Interested in classpath

Hi Christian, Dalibor,
sandbox.nihonsoft.org is a standard i386(32-bit) machine. There is no
problem with running firecat with Kaffe, except the slow execution speed.
SableVM has some sort of problem with the chaining of classloaders, and
the server socket dies after a few minutes. I think these problems are
specific to the VM, and not GNU Classpath. I have tried JamVM a bit, and
it seems to be ok too(except the way it is packaged is not like a JDK). I
think while some problems are trivial, others are not. But overall we are
getting closer to being able to use Free Runtimes in production;)
                                                                David Fu.