Hello:Interested in classpath

fchoong@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
> I see in the Open Tasks that javax.swing.text and javax.swing.text.html
> needs attention. That happens to be an area(html) I am interested in, is
> the task still open?
>                                                                    David Fu.
Surely, would be great! The HTML rendering is partially functional: some
char formatting (bold, color, up/down) is implemented, and it also shows
images. The package, however, still has many various problems and needs
attention.

Try gnu.classpath.examples.swing.HtmlDemo to see what is working and
what is not. There are also multiple Mauve tests that would help against
regressions.

Audrius.