Re: [Gimp-web] Alexandre Prokoudine attacks on GIMP critics around the Web

On Tue, Jan 08, 2019 at 06:23:27PM +0000, Ryan Stark via gimp-developer-list wrote:
> If you aren't a heavy critic of Gimp there is something wrong with you.

Since I no-longer have the mail this was apparently replying to, and
given (from the subject) its apparent personal attack, I regard
this as just another troll, probably politically motivated (for my
definition of political), and if it wasn't for the fact that some
people who I respect for their contributions had already replied, I
would have given the standard "do not feed trolls" reply.

--
Take three of these a minute for four minutes.  Don't take with
alcohol or you'll grow an extra head.