Re: GUI enhancement patch from GIMP UI brainstorm blog

I know this has been beat to death before, but just wanted to say please
never take away any of my precious real estate at the top and bottom of
screens with a horizontal toolbar or anything else!  The aspect ratio of
screens have gotten so wide these days, I have plenty of extra room at
the sides, but not at the top and bottom:)

Just my 2 cents.

Patrick