GUI enhancement patch from GIMP UI brainstorm blog

Hi, all.
I'm recently implementing a GUI features that is inspired by the ideas
of the GIMP UI brainstorming.
I hope these features to be included or merged into the master branch
in some future.
So I inform you the patch here.
If you're interested in the patch, please discuss about it.

The patch is maintained by git, and published at following site.
http://git.sourceforge.jp/view?p=gimp-painter/gimp-painter-2.7.git;a=summary

This patch implement several features like:
* horizontal toolbar with many tool options.
  (http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-post.html or
http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/2009/07/gimpscape.html)
* much sophisticated brush panel
(http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/2009/12/brush-panel.html)
* dynamics editor with side tabs
(http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/2009/12/brush-dynamics-curves.html)
* vertical dock and image tabs for single window mode.
(http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/2010/10/vertical-menu.html)
* dock folding features. I think this feature is necessary for single
window mode.

and some of the brush enhancement options which idea is imported from
GIMP-painter- patch:
* line smoothing (currently called G-Pen patch.)
* color blending features and brush dynamics transformations for
smudge tools (very resembles for Mixbrush patch.)

You can see the screenshot at following site.
http://picasaweb.google.com/sigetch/GIMPScreenshots#5558220202681944994

This patch is based on the current master branch of the
git://git.gnome.org/gimp.
It modified many source code of the existing codes, but it does not
delete any features that is available in the master branch.

Thanks,
--
sigetch.