Re: 2.6 roadmapping, the UI part of it...

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 09:40 +0100, gg@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Sure there's tab widget. The point I was uncertain about was whether a
> second click on a tab would push it back in the z-order. I know Gimp is
> sometimes held back by limitations of GTK+ over which it has no direct
> influence.

The discussion of how exactly a widget should behave is out of scope
here. At this point we are trying to get an idea of the goals we want to
set for 2.6. Details will be discussed by the UI designers who take the
job of creating and writing down the spec for this particular task.

Sven