Re: 2.6 roadmapping, the UI part of it...

Sven Neumann escribió:
> Nevertheless, if we can make sure that there's always a leader window,
> then using the utility hint is going to work much better than it does
> currently.

Oh, I understand.
I can see why Inkscape hasn't the same problem. But in their case they
have a complete instance of the whole interface for every document
opened, which is not an acceptable thing for a Gimp (well, it isn't
acceptable for Inkscape either, I read that they're planning to change
for a tabbed interface soon).
Thanks for the clarification.

--
I looked at Opera, as it has been suggested here. It has very good
options for managing tabs (manage different views and make tiles or

Gez