Re: Crop+Scale (was Save As JPG Integrated)

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:50:53 +0100, Akkana Peck <akkana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> But I can certainly understand why so many users want Crop+Scale
> all in one step. It's a very common operation, and it would be a
> shame to offer it, then cripple it by putting it in a plug-in where
> the crop has to happen in a small preview area.

yes, this makes a lot of sense. Association of crop and scale has no
relation to the final image file format.

I always work in a lossless format until all cropping scaling and other
data processing is done, so I would be very unlikely to associate either
of these actions with a save as jpeg operation.

gg