Re: Save As JPG Integrated (mockup)

On 2/3/07, peter sikking <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> > BTW, some apps have web export dialogs with side by side
> > panes original/compressed. I found toggling between
> > original/preview in the same view to be superior if
> > you want to spot JPG artifacts. It's important it can
> > happen with a single click.
>
> Yep, well observed...

Hi,

I've worked on a similar plug-in. It would be very interesting to hear
some comments on it as I am planning to improve it. Here is a short
introduction: http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6571/saveforwebid4.jpg
Peter, could you tell if it fits in save for web scenarios and what
could be changed to make it better.

Thanks