Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Menus, keybinding et al, first draft

As any looked into how all this will work with different window
managers?  What window managers grab what keys and can the window
managers easily be configured to use alt if gimp isn't using it?

It is important to check this since we will otherwise end up with lots
of whiny users who can't figure out why thiings aren't happening like
expected.

Also we will need a howto on the web site about making the different
window managers play nice with gimp.

Also, are there other apps that use shortcuts like we do that might be
using a different set of shift-alt-ctrl keys?  Just thinking it would be
good to be consistent with what other apps are doing so users don't have
to change their window managers back and forth when switching apps.
(Or.. horror of horrors.. be unable to use both at once because of this
problem)