Re: Passing parameter to sampler from XML file

yahvuu writes:

 > uh, what, me?
 >
 > i wouldn't want to be bothered with choosing different samplers
 > for up/down-scaling.

(I'm surprised. You are always happy with the thumbnails you get?
Result after rotating an image? Maybe I'm too invested in this field
to know what matters and what matters not.)

Peter just gave me more ideas of how it could look in a menu:

bigger (sharp) and bigger (smooth)

and

smaller (sharp) and smaller (smooth)

The fact that bigger can be used for arbitrary warps (including
downsampling) and smaller can be used for arbitrary warps (including
upsampling) should not confuse anyone. (I think.)

Keep the ideas coming!

Nicolas Robidoux
Laurentian University