Re: would like to help

Hi Sven,

> I don't think the idea behind GEGL could be any simpler and the current

> implementation design doesn't seem to be needlessly complex. Your

> accusation is based on wrong assumptions.

I am so sorry that it had sounds like an accusation. Please excuse me.

The fact is that I am not a C programmer and that I don't understand nothing in the GEGL source yet. (while at the opposite the imgeMagick's src is quite simple to jump in)

Though what I see is that sometimes there are people coming here saying that they are willing to contribute, but finaly they don't go further...

Perhaps there are other explanations, it is really possible.

If I thought that there was excessive complexity, maybe this comes from that I have a libMagick user point of view. And maybe gegl has more hiher ambitions, in order to bring satisfaction to all the wishes of the Gimp users ;-)

Well, i want to thank you for having clarify my doubts on that question.

if I was wondering on this question and querying to know the opinion of others, it was not to bother you, I do believe in your project and I wish you success for it ! :-)

Best wishes,

Florent