Re: Bugzappers EOL process and abrt bug reporters being flagged with needinfo before bugs are closed?

On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 18:39 +0000, "JÃhann B. GuÃmundsson" wrote:

> Changing bug status to NEEDINFO from reporter should only be done when
> information contained within the bug is incomplete, and additional
> information from the original submitter is required to confirm the bug
> so could the bug zappers please stop misusing the NEEDINFO flag like
> this and just comment whatever information they want the reporter to
> know on the bug report as it should be...
>
> Haven't you abused and twisted Bugzilla term and usage enough already?

erm. It's not abuse. The bug requires information from the reporter -
whether the bug is still valid and reproducible on a supported Fedora
release. Hence, we set the needinfo flag. I'm really not seeing how this
is hard to grasp.

I also don't see why you keep arguing as if this is some new and radical
departure. We've been doing it for years.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey