Re: END OF DISCUSSION: Grub is inadequate without Lilo for backup

Michael,
You are ass/u/me-ing that Mr. Fraser is motivated to actually do something or particiapte. Mr. Fraser is another "dime a dozen" whiner. They have plenty of time and energy to complain about the injustices of the world, but have little time and energy to actively and constructively participate. I have no doubt Mr. Fraser has never heard the phrase "if one is not part of the solution, one is part of the problem."

In this case, it is not a bad thing that Mr. Fraser does not participate... That would mean the rest of us would be subjected to further exposure to him and whatever project he became involved in would grind to a slow halt. The only thing worse than being personally or professionally involved with Mr. Fraser would to actually be Mr. Fraser. For that, I have pity for him.

Regards,

Ken Nordquist

Michael McCabe wrote:

Guy
Have you tried submitting Lilo to Extras?

Mike

Guy Fraser wrote:

...blah...
Yes the "community" will not accept it.