Re: FC4t2 no good without LILO

Guy Fraser wrote:

OK. We'll see, I'll get the FC4t... disks and find out.

Wait a minute, do you have a SATA drive I could borrow, I had to move the 80GB of data off my ATA133 drive so I could boot FC3 after the last time I changed a drive.

It may have to wait until I can archive my data.
Sorry , but my SATA disk is completely full with personal data......

--
Pedro Macedo